1. As we are currently unlisted, we developed a process of trading your shares in the following manner
- Contact Freedom Property Fund by sending an email to email@example.com indicating your amount of shares and the price you would like to buy or sell at. The information will be sent to the person responsible for matching buyers and sellers.
- The information will then be sent through to The Cape Town Exchange (CTE) who manages our shares (both selling and buying of shares).
- The Cape Town Exchange will inform you of the transaction and provide you with a list of the required documents as well as the necessary forms to be completed.
- After Securities Transfer Tax is paid by the buyer on the transaction, the shares are released.
Trading your shares
2. Non-Core Assets sold
The following assets have been sold:
- Tubatse homes 8 houses sold, and proceeds of R8,9m received.
- Emfuleni sold for R4,9m
- Wespark Palms erf sold for R550k and final unit sold for R251k (net).
- Tubatse Estate sold for R26m
- Sweetwaters Industrial sold for R3,1m
3. Available for sale
- We have 33 serviced stands at Tubatse Homes available for sale. They are in an existing residential estate.
VRB Option to acquire SRL Site